Friday, May 13, 2011

100 Facts About Me Part 4



Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Well, I have been quite the slacker...I totally didn't realize I hadn't finished my 100 Facts about me! So here I am hoping to finish!

1. Music that starts automatically on blogs annoys me...especially when the player is somewhere down on the page and is hard to find.
2. Cutesy fonts that are hard to read also annoy me on blogs. If it's a CLEAR, EASY to read font, I don't mind
3. I don't vote for things online...I can't say NEVER because in the past year I think I did vote for one thing, it had to do with an organization I believe in 100%. But other than that one time, I don't care how cute your dog, cat, kid, mouse or whatever is, I'm not going to vote for it.
4. I know I sound like a super cranky person because of my previous 3 facts...Fact is...I can be pretty cranky!
5. I am looking forward to my kids getting out of school for summer!
6. I don't have a middle name
7. Most of the pictures in my house hang crooked and I'm not sure why but it does bother me
8. I currently volunteer for 10 organizations
9. My family will begin a Summer Reading Challenge the Monday after school gets out!
10. I write all my notes for all my different meetings in one notebook, I will be devastated if that notebook got lost
11. I sleep on the right side of the bed
12. I love having a little bit of color in my hair, usually red
13. I have written a book that I have not ever submitted to be published and no one has read
14. I walked 7,348 miles when my husband was in Iraq in 2005-2006, it was the distance of our duty station to his camp in Iraq. I lost 24 lbs...sadly they found their way back!
15. I love crazy socks!
16. I was on the highway with a crazy shooter yesterday and didn't know for a while why so many cops were passing me.
17. I get my own bathroom because I'm the only girl in the family and I love it
18. My goal is to learn how to play the piano by the end of the year
19. I love my blackberry
20. My long-haired chihuahua follows me everywhere!
21. My favorite ice cream is vanilla
22. I don't like milk
23. I own a coffee pot but no one in my family drinks coffee
24. I have 4 crock pots!
25. I think I've bored myself!


No comments: