I know, I know you just couldn't wait to read more interesting facts about me! So here is part 2!
1. I believe everything is a Kodak moment and carry my camera with me everywhere
2. I performed with my show choir in high school
3. I was also in the band and I'm proud of it!
4. I received the John Phillips Sousa Award and the Semper Fidelis Award my senior year in high school
5. In 2010 I volunteered over 1000 hours and that was pretty much over the last 6 months since I was on hiatus the first 6 months
6. I have lived in 11 states and 1 foreign country
7. I was the shortest person in my class when I went to Air Assault School. The instructors didn't think I'd be able to do some of the obstacles...I was able to do them ALL
8. I got to have dinner with Gary Sinise in 2009, probably one of the highlights of my life.
9. I was a Cub Scout leader for over 7 years
10. I have 3 main emails that I use, depending on my relationship with people dictates which email I give out
11. My favorite movie is Steel Magnolias, it still makes me cry
12. I never liked indoor pets and now I have two very spoiled dogs
13. It bothers me when someone is briefing/teaching/public speaking with candy or gum in their mouth
14. I am always at least 10 minutes early, drives me crazy when people are late or start things late
15. I own two button making machines
16. I also own two laminators
17. I could probably open my own office supply store, it's quite ridiculous.
18. I rarely drink milk and only on the first day I buy it
19. I own over 16 Precious Moments coloring books that have never been colored in
20. We have about a dozen Monopoly games I refuse to play
21. I have a strong personality that keeps people from trying to get to know me
21. I truly have a desire to help people
22. I suddenly forgot what number came after 21!
23. I have a hard time saying no to my kids when they want to buy a book
24. When we moved from TX to here, we had over 100 boxes of books
25. Today my husband has served in the Military for 22 years!