Sunday, March 27, 2011
100 Facts About Me Part 1
A few of my fellow MilSpouses are participating in #100FactsAboutMe either on Twitter or on their blogs. After seeing this on Air Force.Wife.Life, I thought it would be something fun to do. I will follow their lead and break it into 4 parts so as not to overwhelm everyone, haha!
1. I hate jello
2. I drink Pepsi, dislike Coke
3. I miss being a Soldier
4. All three of my kids were born in places that start with the letter "K"...Kentucky, Korea, Kansas
5. I have never had fake nails
6. I am addicted to Sonic ice...seriously we buy it by the bag
7. I hated my husband when I first met him
8. My parents are still together after 38 years...
9. Me and my two brothers all served in the Military
10. I am the oldest and led the way down the journey of service
11. I never wanted to get married
12. I have been married 15 years
13. I do not drink alcohol...ever
14. I have 5 holes in my ears but only wear one pair of earrings
15. I have my tongue pierced but no longer wear a tongue ring in it
16. I have four tattoos
17. I own 7 versions of Anne Frank's Diary
18. My favorite book is Little Women
19. All of my kids have been on championship Chess teams but I don't know how to play chess
20. My youngest son is named after an Elton John song
21. I don't like olives (even though I've never actually tasted them, I'm sure I don't like them)
22. Both of my parents are 100% Mexican but I don't speak Spanish (though I understand it pretty well)
23. My favorite TV show of all time is M.A.S.H.
24. My Sergeant Major in Korea used to call me Radar
25. My paternal grandmother couldn't say my name so she called me "La Nina"