Saturday, April 09, 2011

100 Facts About Me Part 3


Just a few more random facts about me!

1. My favorite color is green
2. I love to read
3. I have a very diverse taste in books...I go from Lori Wick to Patricia Cornwell
4. I enjoy cooking/baking
5. Despite being able to cook very complicated recipes, I cannot fry an egg without breaking the yolk
6. I wear glasses/contacts
7. I love having our family pictures done and am so picky about them that I often intimidate the photographers
8. I hated making my bed growing up and while in the Army so now I never make my bed
9. I don't care for self-proclaimed experts who share their often wrong opinions about Military life from their couch using their google degrees
10. I do however believe that seasoned Military spouses have an obligation to help new spouses in this journey and not be so negative
11. Before this last fall, I did not want my kids to play sports because I didn't trust myself on the sidelines
12. I do not wash my hair everyday
13. Service is a huge part of who I am and what my family stands for, we are always looking for a way to support our community.
14. I always wish I knew how to sew but just can't be bothered to learn
15. I love social media but often get annoyed by it so I'm constantly deleting people who irk me
16. Not sure why I chose black furniture in my living room, requires lots of dusting
17. We never really sit in our living room anyway so it doesn't get dusted that often
18. I have the cutest niece and nephew in the entire world!
19. I love being a boys mama...never desired to have girls...
20. Two of my boys are taller than me and all three wear bigger shoe size
21. We have more Army gear in this house to start our own Army
22. My husband could retire this month but he won't
23. I have numerous playlists that I listen to depending on my mood and what I am doing
24. We probably have enough DVD's to start our own movie store
25. I love that my 9 year old never cares what his hair looks like and sometimes it is CRAZY!

No comments: