Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.
~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Wind, Sand, and Stars, 1939
1. What is your favorite winter memory?
I went to high school in Idaho and had the pleasure of taking Driver's Ed in the middle of a really bad winter. At times it was scary driving through literal tunnels of snow but most of the time, myself and my classmates in my group had so much fun going out and driving and torturing our driver's ed teacher!
2. What is your current favorite TV show?
This is a hard question because I don't watch much TV and I don't really watch anything that I fret over missing. I suppose Grey's Anatomy.
3. What was your favorite thing that happened in January?
Watching my youngest son place first for the first time ever at a wrestling tournament, he was ECSTATIC!
4. What is the best sound in the world to you?
My boys laughing together (seriously, I am almost crying just thinking about it!)
5. What is the biggest lesson you have learned as a MilSpouse (or significant other)?
Flexibility and patience! I believe the two go together. This lifestyle is unpredictable and we have ourselves set with too many expectations and are unwilling to be flexible, we can find ourselves experiencing a lot of disappointment!