Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Snow Day 2012

As I mentioned in my previous entry, (are you done laughing by the way?) yesterday was a snow day. The kids were very excited because it meant they got to go back to bed (Neil & Michael were already up getting ready) and they got to just be lazy. Kevin was already off due to a safety day so we all just stayed home and chilled. We really weren't that lazy though, we made pretzel dogs and pretzels for lunch, Michael wanted to make marshmallows, we made ham & bean soup and homemade cornbread, we finished making beef jerky.

Of course we played outside in the snow. The two younger boys stayed out there FOREVER, I'm a wimp, I came in after I went sledding down the hill (my body is still mad at me about that). We had a lot of fun and lucky us...we have another snow day today! Although Kevin did have to go to work, the boys and I will hopefully be as productive as yesterday.

Enjoy the slideshow!





No comments: