Monday, February 20, 2012

Featured Milspouse Blogger: Soldier's Wife, Crazy Life

This week's featured MilSpouse blogger is Julie over at Soldier's Wife, Crazy Life! I have been following Julie on twitter for a while now and have enjoyed reading her blog over the past year or so. I hope you'll jump on over and get to know her a little better!


Hi! I am Julie! A 30-something Army wife & photographer. I am mom to 3 little boys and have been married to my soldier for almost 9 years now. I love Jesus, Photography, blogging, reading, traveling and hanging out with friends & family. After living in Germany for 4 years we are now stationed back in the USA. We are in the middle of our 3rd deployment & have been an Army Family for 5.5 years now.

My husband plans to be a career soldier and it seems like we have a long road ahead of us. There will be a
lot of hard times, some good times and some great times. We will see a lot of interesting things and meet a lot of interesting people. It will be exciting! It will be scary! It will be fun! It is my life and I am here to blog about it!

No comments: