Monday, January 30, 2012

Blessed with Three Crazy Boys!

(click to make pic larger)

I love my boys! I know I have said this time and time again but I just do! Yesterday we were making the wrestling videos I posted yesterday and listening to tons of different music. I think all the different songs we listened to make my boys crazy. We were laughing and teasing each other. It was just so sweet. It made me sad to think that in a few years my boys will be grown up and will be leaving home. I'm so not ready!
After laughing with the boys for a while I suddenly felt nostalgic and wanted a picture of my three boys. I am constantly amazed at how much they look alike and how many of their mannerisms are so similar!
I tried to get a simple pic of my three boys and what you see above is the result. They could not be serious for a pic. It just made me love them that much more!

No comments: