Friday, December 16, 2011

Milspouse Friday Fill-In #66

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. ~Bill Vaughan

Be sure to stop by Wife of a Sailor who is the genius behind this weekly adventure, visit her blog and join in the fun!

1. One of my New Year’s resolutions is is lose enough weight to feel healthy

2. One thing I’d like to happen next year is to get a job when I start looking seriously

3. One thing I’m looking forward to next year is watching my kids start to make life changing decisions about their future

4. One change I’d like to see next year is the government start to really think about "the people!"

5. My plans for NYE include hanging out at the USO serving snacks and mingling with the Soldiers who couldn't go home for the holidays with my family

No comments: