Sunday, December 18, 2011

Talent!

Yesterday was an awesome day. I got to spend most of the day with the youth of our church going to the temple in St. Louis and and then going for lunch at CiCi's Pizza (I don't even want to know how much pizza our 33 kids chowed down on!). It was so fun spending some time with our older two boys (even if they spent most of the time with their cool friends, haha!)

Last night we had our ward party where we chowed down on some great food (we always seem to have way more desserts than "real" food, lol). We had so many amazing musical numbers, the night was filled with beautiful music!

Two of my favorite musical numbers from last night were my son's bassoon solo (yes, I'm biased)

and the number done by our awesome youth...they are so fun, I just love these kids. Enjoy!

No comments: