Friday, June 24, 2011

Milspouse Friday Fill-In #46

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.
~Bill Watterson


Be sure to stop by Wife of a Sailor who is the genius behind this weekly adventure, visit her blog and join in the fun!

Are you a different person than you were five years ago? submitted by Sisterly Thoughts

Yes, I am. I truly believe that our life experiences change who we are. They may not always be drastic changes but we do all evolve. 5 years ago when Kevin was deployed to Iraq I went through a very big change in who I was and the way my thought process worked.

If you could go on Amazing Race, who would you take with you as your partner and why?
submitted by Thoughts from a Poekitten My husband because he is the person who puts up with me the best through all my moods!

Does Facebook or Twitter actually bring more stress or good in to your life?
submitted by Just an Arizona Girl Neither really, I have a great technique to help eliminate stress from FB or Twitter and that is utilizing the "Remove from Friends" and "Unfollow" options when needed!

June is National Soul Food Month- what’s your soul food?
submitted by NH Girl Displaced Mashed potatoes, they make everything better!

If you could live in any other era than the current, which one would it be & why?
submitted by Sugar in My Grits
I think I'd love to live in the 1800's when life was much more simple. The work was harder but family time was a priority and people knew what work really meant.

No comments: