Friday, April 01, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill In #36

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
~Author Unknown


Be sure to stop by Wife of a Sailor who is the genius behind this weekly adventure, visit her blog and join in the fun!

What romance movie scene reminds you of your s/o or spouse and the LOVE you share? submitted by Simply Sunshine and Daisy’s

The scene in the Wedding Singer where Robbie sings to Julia on the plane going to Vegas. "I Wanna Grow Old With You"

If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone would you and why? submitted by I & J

No, having watched numerous couples deploy together I have seen the stress brought on by being together so much. There isn't anywhere to really get a break. The lack of your own space (have you seen how small the trailers are that our Soldiers live in) and the added stress of the OPTEMPO causes so much friction. I have seen many couples come back and separate and divorce. I just couldn't do that and besides someone has to stay home with the kids :)


Have you ever done anything (intentionally, or unintentionally) to embarrass your spouse/significant other in front of his military cohorts? submitted by Marrying the Navy

Would this fall in that category?

What is your most irrational fear? submitted by Eights on the Move

That I will lose my entire family when my husband and all three of my boys are traveling together in the same vehicle due to a horrific traffic accident.


If you could only live in one kind of climate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? submitted by Many Waters

I could live in an area with dry heat. I can't deal with too much cold and snow or rain. I can deal with dry heat better than humidity.

No comments: