Wednesday, March 30, 2011

22 Years of Service

22 years ago today (one day after turning 18) my handsome Soldier enlisted in the North Dakota National Guard. He served in the National Guard for almost two years before going Active Duty Army. I am so grateful he made that decision, had he never left North Dakota our paths would have probably never crossed. Kevin has served his time in uniform honorably and I am proud to be his wife.
Thank you Kevin for your service and the legacy of honor and patriotism you are giving to our boys. I love you.

1 comment:

USMCWIFE said...

Congrats, not sure if I ever told you my hubs was in the National Guard before he went active duty in the Marine Corps, he was with an EOD company. Tell your hubs congratulations on this anniversary and thank him for his continuing service...he has set a wonderful example for his sons as well as our Nation.