Friday, March 04, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill In #32

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
~Jim Ryun


Be sure to stop by Wife of a Sailor who is the genius behind this weekly adventure, visit her blog and join in the fun!
  1. Do you or your {spouse} ever wish your {spouse} was in a different branch of the military? No, we love the Army, both of us.
  2. What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why? Nope, after enduring many separations and challenges throughout our marriage and time in the Army, we know that it's all about perspective and making the best of every situation. As long as we're together we can live anywhere. We are currently stationed at a duty station that most would fall onto that list and we love it...it's all about perspective.
  3. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? 25, probably one of the best times of my life, I had my family, my career and life was great.
  4. If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? Cocoa Puffs - I'm coo-coo........for cocoa puffs!
  5. What is your morning beverage of choice and why? I'm a water or what I call fake orange juice...I don't like real orange juice so we buy Tampico.

No comments: