Sunday, February 27, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill In #31

I'm a couple days late but you all know you've had weeks just trying to keep up!


MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Be sure to stop by Wife of a Sailor who is the genius behind this weekly adventure, visit her blog and join in the fun!

Now that it’s all over, what did you really do yesterday that’s worth mentioning?
~Coleman Cox

And please feel free to use the button above!
  1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life “perfect”? Having the separation between enlisted and officer spouses end. It's ridiculous that in 2011 we still have that separation and mentality that we all can't just be friends.
  2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? Probably none since he wasn't home long enough to tend a garden or run to a community garden or heck even run to the grocery store to buy some! (Oh wait I was thinking he was a Military man!) uhm...a peck?
  3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do? Honestly all I ever wanted to be growing up was a Soldier. Realistically I could still have this career but I choose not to balance that career and the career I currently have...a mother. I'm truly happy.
  4. Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it. If you don’t what would you get? I do have a tattoo to remind me of my days in the Army. It's cutesy...I have a smiley face with a kevlar on my shoulder blade. No one can see it, it's just for me and I love it!
  5. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose? I would take one on how to effectively take a nap!

No comments: