Sunday, January 23, 2011

Battle of the Heart

This past weekend our two younger boys participated in a wrestling tournament. Neil finished first in his weight class. Daniel finished 5th out of 5 boys but boy did he wrestle his little heart out. Here is one of his matches where he put all he had in it. He ended up losing by points at the very end but really if you ask me, he should have won because he fought the entire 7 minutes. We are so very proud of him. I could have cried right along with him when he thought he won and found out they awarded the guy two points at the end. If this doesn't make your heart pound I don't know what will. Oh and the crazy loud guy would be my husband...he can be a little intense...


2 comments:

USMCWIFE said...

Wow intense is right, he never gave up and refused to be pinned..all heart that kid.

Unknown said...

Nadine that was intense! Donte' and I just watched the video and Donte' said, 'Wow' I on the other hand am blinking back my tears!
I did have to laugh when I heard your husband laughing because that is me!