I don’t care how poor a man is; if he has family, he’s rich.
~Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford, “Identity Crisis,” M*A*S*H
Be sure to stop by Wife of a Sailor who is the genius behind this weekly adventure, visit her blog and join in the fun!
- What is the silliest get-up you have ever worn outside of a Halloween party? (from To The Nth) Hmmm...probably being the pregnant girl in the "Little Black Dress" play for Military Spouse Appreciation Day when I wasn't pregnant!
- What is something that you gave up in order to live the military lifestyle? (from Pennies from Heaven) I truly don't feel that I've given up anything for this lifestyle..I've only gained.
- If money wasn’t a factor and you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? And why? (from Life and Times of a Displaced Jersey Girl) I'd love to live in Spain because of it's history, beauty and awesome food!
- If you were going to join the military, what branch would you join? Or which MOS/rating would you choose? (from And You Never Did Think)I served in the Army for almost 11 years. I was admin and loved it. I felt blessed to have a diverse MOS that gave me lots of opportunity to never really be bored.
- What is your favorite thing to make for dinner? (from Armendinger Party of 4) I love making Salad Olvia which is a cold potato type salad that was shared with me years ago by a friend from Iran. She told me that it was a tradition to pass on to new friends to share this dish to bless a new friendship. My family loves it.