Saturday, August 14, 2010

Heartwarming Homecomings

Share your homecoming stories! Link up with Heartwarming Homecomings!

USNchic

I wandered over to my friend Hellcat Betty's blog where I saw her linked to the heart I have posted above and thought it would be fun to post too.

Kevin has been home over a year (consecutively...I know, I know..I can hardly believe it!) but I can still remember the day and the emotions.

You can read about our last homecoming Here and you can see a video I made here and then if you have time, click the heart above and go read other MilSpouses stories..just make sure you have your tissues handy....

1 comment:

USNchic said...

Thank you so much for linking up! You had it linked to your MilSpouse Friday Fill in, so I changed it to link to this post. I'm not sure if that's what you wanted or not?