Friday, February 26, 2010

Freedom Friday, February 26, 2010

Today I wanted to focus a bit on the Old Guard, please pause my music player and watch this video...it's worth the 5 minutes, I promise...and if you have a few more minutes to spare...read this article about two brothers who serve together in the Old Guard.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100219/ap_on_re_us/us_tomb_of_unknowns_honor





Just a couple weeks ago DC was pretty much shut down due to heavy snow...view the pics below to see who didn't take the day off...


3 comments:

John, Heather, Emma, Lily & Jana said...

Goosebumps and pride! Love the Old Guard and love soldiers!

hallee@halleethehomemaker.com said...

Beautiful. My wordless Wednesday this week was the Old Guard in the Snow. I smiled when I saw your post that mentioned it, too.

Hallee

militarydutystations.com said...

I love DC with snow. And it shows the dedication and pride those men and women have.

-Susanna