Monday, June 22, 2009

When I Am Baptized

Yesterday was a special day for us as Daniel was baptized. It was a great Father's Day for Kevin and Allen who also baptized his son. I am so proud of Daniel and his decision to follow in the Savior's example.

I love the hymn, "When I Am Baptized", I've included the lyrics below plus some pictures from our special event.

I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain
and ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again.

I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.
I want to be the best I can and live with God again.

I know when I am baptized my wrongs are washed away,
and I can be forgiven and improve myself each day.

I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.
I want to be the best I can and live with God again.


Daniel and Tyler, Daniel just LOVES Tyler...special friends they are!

3 comments:

Bringhurst Family said...

wish we could have been there. Sydni was so sick. Congrats to Daniel.

Unknown said...

Great pics! It was such a great day!

Michelle said...

Congratulations Daniel! That is such a great day. How wonderful to be baptized by your father on Father's day. Wow.