Monday, February 09, 2009

Mission Complete! Good Job Michael!


Michael did a great job with his service project collecting beanie babies. His final total was 1818 (I posted 1768 originally but didn't add in ones we have already sent and then found a few extra strays hanging around). This project grew far bigger then we imagined and we thank so many of you for contributing and helping him. I know we have great friends but your generosity and support was humbling! Now I'm off to the post office (my back already hurts, lol).

Thanks again!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I feel really bad that I never got the ones I have mailed off to you. Maybe you should have asked for donations for postage too! That's A LOT of beanie babies to be sending over seas! Thanks for raising boys that want to make our world a better place.

The "Dish" on the Dastrup's said...

GREAT JOB!!! Way to go!

Amy,Chuck,SabrinaKitty said...

Awww thats great congrats Michael.

Dana said...

Dang...I forgot to give you the other bag on Sunday....I had a bunch more....