Monday, June 16, 2014

I Love To See The Temple...



We feel so grateful that we have been able to go to the temple twice in the past couple weeks.  We first took Michael to the temple the day after he graduated.  It was a beautiful experience and we had great friends who joined us for the day  I feel so blessed to have such great people in our lives.
 
 This past Saturday we got to go do baptisms for the dead with our youth and it was an awesome experience  Michael got to baptize his brothers for family names.  It was so special to be able to witness that  When the boys were little I would often hear them "baptizing" each other in the bathtub.  I was reminded of those sweet moments when I watched Michael lay the other two boys in the font.  Those are memories I will always cherish.

I love the temple and the sweet spirit it fill me with.  I love that we were able to go together as a family before Michael leaves  I am grateful for the Lord's tender mercies.


 



No comments: