Tuesday, October 02, 2012

TDT #8 - These Boys

One of the ways I have always done my countdowns when my  husband is away is by counting trash days.  Most of the time it isn't as daunting a number as the estimated number of days he'll be gone.  And it helps me remember to put the trash out, or rather encourage my boys to put the trash out since it's their job.  So this will be my new weekly post, and I'll just really post whatever, no real set theme.  Please feel free to join me on this adventure of counting down the time until your loved one comes home!
I have too many thoughts going through my head that I really want to write about but can't stay focused enough to choose one topic.

Today you get a picture of my handsome boys who mean the world to me.  I am constantly amazed at their tenderness for me as their mom.  They are all willing to help me when I need help with very few grumbles.  All three of them still call me mama at various times and that just makes me feel so good. I love when they introduce me to their friends and say that I'm the best mom (which happened multiple times this past week).

I just really love these boys and am so blessed to call them mine.


1 comment:

Jen said...

Great picture!