Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012

I am truly blessed to be married to a man who treats the responsibility of being a father with such sacred tenderness.  It is obvious he loves his boys and that they love him.  I try hard to celebrate the man I call my husband as often as I can but on this day set aside just for fathers, I want him to know how much I love him.  There is no sight more wonderous to me than to see him interacting with our boys.  If it's wrestling with one or leaning back and smiling while another plays the piano, his love is obvious.  I love that our boys show him such affection and reach out to him in so many ways.  Kevin is a righteous example of who I want our boys to be.  He truly does show me love and I know that the boys are learning how to love and treat their future spouses.

Happy Father's Day Kevin, you are a blessing in my life and our boys life.

No comments: