Friday, October 28, 2011

Vote for me! (I'm so bad at this)

Okay, this is a post that is really hard to write because I am not good at "pimpin' myself out". I applied to be 2012's Household Six and am currently one of the top 3 finalists. I am very honored to be one of the top three and really feel like I have something to offer! I admit to feeling like a complete hypocrite since there are very few things I vote for online. I don't know why I don't like to do it, I just don't. Now I'm here asking people to please vote for me as 2012's Household 6.

I applied for this position in cyber world because I love helping Military Families, most of my volunteer work here at Fort Leonard Wood revolves around serving Military Families and I think this opportunity would help me expand that world wide. HH6 winner will get the opportunity to be a contributing writer and moderator at Army Wife Network. They will also receive a scholarship to become a Family Life Coach and will be able to further assist Army Families. I love helping Military Families and the majority of my volunteer work revolves around that.

If you have some time to spare and want to hear my interview I did for this opportunity this morning, you can click HERE! My interview starts at the 39 minute mark.

So if you feel so inclined, would you please vote for me? Voting started today and runs through November 11th! And share with your friends! Click the button below and scroll halfway down the page for the poll!

Thank You!