Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Want Off This Ride!

See that roller coaster in the picture above? That's a perfect display of how my emotions have been lately. What makes me more frustrated (adding to the already crazy array of emotions running through my body) is that I don't know WHY I feel so crazy! Life is going pretty good. The hubby and I are doing great, the kids are great. There has been some discontent with some of the areas of my volunteer life, a bit of confusion about the direction I need to go but I'm even at peace with that after a bit of time filled with anger, hurt and frustration.

I don't know what the deal is with my emotions, I feel crazy! One minute I'm super happy, another I'm feeling overwhelmed with sadness.

I don't know what the deal is, I just know I want off this ride!

1 comment:

USMCWIFE said...

Hormones?