Be sure to stop by Wife of a Sailor who is the genius behind this weekly adventure, visit her blog and join in the fun!
A life without love is like a year without summer.
- My plans for this weekend include canning, cleaning and hanging out with my family, but what I’d really like to do is sleep all day!
- I consider the Labor Day holiday as a day to relax with the family.
- My favorite meal for cookouts is carne asadas with fresh corn on the cob, but my dog wouldn’t agree.
- So far, my favorite part of summer has been watching my boys interact with one another and support each other in all of their activities.
- When it comes to deployments, my philosophy is that we all have a choice, we can choose to be miserable or we can choose to make the best of it and work on growing as an individual and as a couple.