Friday, July 01, 2011

Milspouse Friday Fill-In #47

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.
~Abraham Lincoln


Be sure to stop by Wife of a Sailor who is the genius behind this weekly adventure, visit her blog and join in the fun!

Have you (spouse) ever considered joining the military and what do you think of dual military couples? submitted by Project Army Wife My husband and I were dual Military for over a decade. It's difficult and it comes with a lot of sacrifice. As much as you want to be a really great parent AND a great Military member, something has to give. I know many who find a balance but it's hard to be "there" when you aren't physically there. I got out to be a stable force for my family, to be the parent who would be there all the time since early on we spent a lot of time away from our kids. Thankfully I had my parents who were always there for us and our kids.

What is your idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon?
submitted by A Few of My Favorite Things Hanging out with my awesome family, relaxing and maybe a nap.

What do you usually do for the 4th of July holiday?
submitted by Anchor’s Away We usually go to the fireworks on post and have a great time.

If they could make an Olympic event JUST for you that you know you’d medal in, what would it be?
submitted by Pants are Confusing Unintentionally offending...seriously I have quite the knack for that.

What have you been doing to get yourself bathing suit ready for the summer?
submitted by Not Just an Army Wife
Sadly, not a whole lot, trying to cut out extra snacking and soda.

No comments: