Friday, June 03, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill In #43

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

In summer, the song sings itself.

~William Carlos Williams


Be sure to stop by Wife of a Sailor who is the genius behind this weekly adventure, visit her blog and join in the fun!

  1. It’s now June (woot!)… what plans do you have for the summer? We are just relaxing for the most part...we have Cub Scout/Boy Scout camps. I'm the camp director for the young women at our church and we are spending a week camping. One of my BFF's is coming to visit in July and I cannot wait!
  2. What is your favorite summer memory as a kid? Honestly I don't really have any great summer memories, we never did anything or went anywhere. Maybe just hanging out at the pool with friends.
  3. If wild animals could be made pets without fear of them ever being dangerous, what kind of exotic animal would you want as a pet? I would want a gorilla...I just think they would be fun!
  4. Is there anything about deployments that you do like? Control of the TV...lol
  5. I’m starting to run out of questions again… so please give me a question you’d like to see (off-the-wall will most likely make it because we seem to have used a lot of the “traditional” ones). What is one of your guilty pleasures? What is one item in your house that holds the most sentimental value and why?

No comments: