In summer, the song sings itself.
~William Carlos Williams
Be sure to stop by Wife of a Sailor who is the genius behind this weekly adventure, visit her blog and join in the fun!
- It’s now June (woot!)… what plans do you have for the summer? We are just relaxing for the most part...we have Cub Scout/Boy Scout camps. I'm the camp director for the young women at our church and we are spending a week camping. One of my BFF's is coming to visit in July and I cannot wait!
- What is your favorite summer memory as a kid? Honestly I don't really have any great summer memories, we never did anything or went anywhere. Maybe just hanging out at the pool with friends.
- If wild animals could be made pets without fear of them ever being dangerous, what kind of exotic animal would you want as a pet? I would want a gorilla...I just think they would be fun!
- Is there anything about deployments that you do like? Control of the TV...lol
- I’m starting to run out of questions again… so please give me a question you’d like to see (off-the-wall will most likely make it because we seem to have used a lot of the “traditional” ones). What is one of your guilty pleasures? What is one item in your house that holds the most sentimental value and why?