Friday, April 22, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill In #38

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
~Author Unknown


Be sure to stop by Wife of a Sailor who is the genius behind this weekly adventure, visit her blog and join in the fun!

How many pets do you have? And what type? submitted by Life and Times of a Displaced Jersey Girl

We have two spoiled dogs. Sapper Princess is a long-haired chihuaha and Zoe is a beagle/chihuaha mix.


What are your favorite projects to do while hubby is away? submitted by my-inspired-nest

Volunteering and coming up with new projects. Each time he is gone I tend to come up with some new thing to do. Once my friend and I started a deployment club. Another time I "walked" to Iraq with a group of girls trying to get healthy. We walked over 7,000 miles (maybe I need to do that again and lose some weight!)


What are the must-haves in your deployment care packages? submitted by Christine’s Little Blog

Handwritten notes and pictures! Oh and maybe something crazy...usually I send something like bubble gum or bubbles with a disposable camera with the order that Soldiers must do some kind of contest and it must be recorded. We have the best pictures from those cameras.


If you could star in any TV show, which would it be? submitted by Just a Girl

Super Nanny....I'd just like to tell parents to quit ruining their kids with their bad habits!

What was the biggest hurdle that you faced during your/your significant other’s first deployment? submitted by The Pavlik Perspective

Compassion for other spouses in our unit. Being a Soldier myself, it was hard for me to deal with a lot of the whininess. I didn't want to be the mean person so I spent a lot of time in prayer trying to understand their perspective.

No comments: