Be sure to stop by Wife of a Sailor who is the genius behind this weekly adventure, visit her blog and join in the fun!
- What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time? Where they are from (since most people we meet are Military and it's so diverse!)
- Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised? We have been married for almost 15 years and while I know the most important things, I love finding out the little things about my husband. Even after all this time together I still find things about about his school years or just life in general from his family or childhood friends.
- If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live? I have yet to really live anywhere that I'd want to live for the rest of my life. Maybe the small Idaho town my parents live in, there is something to be said about small town life.
- When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take? My toothbrush
- Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself. Veteran, Wife, Mommy, Teacher, Friend, Army