Saturday, December 18, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill In #25

So I'm a day late ;)

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


Be sure to stop by Wife of a Sailor who is the genius behind this weekly adventure, visit her blog and join in the fun!

Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.
~Eric Sevareid


  1. What is the best gift you have ever received or given? The year the Army gave me back my husband right before the Holidays....that was the best gift.
  2. Do you celebrate holidays differently when your loved one is deployed/gone or do you keep tradition? I struggle with Christmas anyway, so it's definitely harder when my Soldier isn't home. I try hard for the kid's but sometimes I try for new traditions.
  3. If you celebrate Christmas, do you put an angel, star or something else on the top of your tree? We have a star that we put on our tree.
  4. What are your three favorite websites? Facebook, Our Blog, and I think my bank must be since I visit their site daily, lol
  5. On your man do you prefer… boxers, briefs or boxer briefs? Or commando? (yeah, I’m starting to get desperate for questions!) Uhm, lol..seriously?

No comments: