Be sure to stop by Wife of a Sailor who is the genius behind this weekly adventure, visit her blog and join in the fun!
- What do you see your life like in 10 years? My husband will be retired from the Army and all of our kids will be out of the house. We will hopefully be settled somewhere in our dream home doing what we love. I'm sure it will entail serving Military Families since that is where our passion lies.
- What do you like most about your job? The flexibility. I am a Stay-at-Home-Mom and volunteer. I set my own hours and I get to be here when my families needs me.
- What are three things you do every day, no matter what day it is? cook, brush my teeth, check email
- What would you do with an extra five hours in your day today? Take a nap
- What is your favorite Christmas (or whichever holiday you celebrate) cookie recipe (please share!)? Check my food blog soon, I'll have some of my favorite Christmas recipes posted! Nay's Yummy Goodness