The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson
- If you were given $1,000 right now, how would you spend it? I would buy myself the camera I have been wanting for a while and can't logically bring myself to buy it because of the price.
- If you had to choose a movie title (a real one that already exists) for your life story, what would it be? Lean on Me or Stand By Me, just seems to be the tale of my life...supporting friends and family as we journey through this adventure called life.
- If you were a teacher, what subject would you like to teach? History...
- Has being a MilSpouse changed how you view holidays or how your holidays are celebrated? If so, how? If not, what hasn’t changed? It has made me appreciate the now...living in the moment and appreciating what you have. Holidays are about people and memories and not all the other crap that is often thrown at us.
- What is your favorite Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate) memory? My first Christmas with Kevin. I was so terribly homesick for my family with it being my first one away from home and in the Army. He went out of his way to make it special.