Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Life is AWESOME

It would seem that some people I know think I am falling apart. I am not, my life is AWESOME! My family is doing well and I am happily doing what I want to at this point in my life. I recently stepped down from a volunteer position. It's interesting to me how people interpret different situations. In stepping down from that position, people think I have all these issues. I could write a really long post about my thoughts on that situation but I have decided to let it go. But that's not the point of this entry.

My point is that life is great. We all have ups and downs and things are not perfect in my life right now but I am not falling apart, I am doing great!

I just wanted to point that out...my life is awesome!

2 comments:

USMCWIFE said...

I am really sorry to hear that since I know how much you have to offer the Army families. I also know you don't waste too much time worrying about people and what they think of you as you shouldn't because you do have such a wonderful family and life...well their loss I am sure.

John, Heather, Emma, Lily & Jana said...

LOL - do people have nothing better to do than think about you? (no offense and I hope you caught the point of my comment which is, don't people have anything better to do???)
Happy for you that you are learning to step down and slow down and really enjoy your AWESOME life! You go girl!