Friday, June 25, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill In #1

*I thought I had this set to post but I guess I just typed it and saved it as a draft..but here it is...

Wife of a Sailor has started this on her blog and I thought it would be fun to join in.

MilSpouse Friday Fill In #1


This week’s questions are:

How did you and your spouse/significant other meet?
Kevin and I met in the Army. We were both stationed at Fort Campbell and lived next to each other in the barracks. We hated each other at first (that's a very long story) but eventually we became friends and then married and here we are 14 years later.


What is the best thing about being a MilSpouse?
The amazing relationships I've had the opportunity to build. Three of my four best friends I met through the Army and they will last forever.


What is the hardest thing about being a MilSpouse?
"Hurry Up and Wait" = while I'm obviously experienced at being flexible, patience is not my best quality.

What is your favorite dish?
Spaghetti


If you could change one thing in this world, what would it be?
Child abuse

No comments: