Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tagged... 6 Things

The Rules:1. Link to the person who tagged you (Carolin)2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.Here we go with the random things:

1. I don't like the way recycled paper feels, it makes my teeth hurt.

2. I have never tasted an olive but I'm sure I don't like them

3. I often volunteer more hours than a person works in a week

4. I talk to Mark Martin while watching the NASCAR race and swear he can hear me talking to him

5. My expectations for people are very high and I'm often disappointed

6. I'm totally in love with my Soldier, the definition of pride in the dictionary is an understatement of what I feel for my love.

I am tagging Renee and Tricia L.

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Thanks! I will get this up tomorrow!