Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Sentiments

This picture reminds me that there is an end to the journey we are on. It gives me hope...
I have not talked to Kevin much this week and my heart misses him so much. Sometimes it's hard to "buck up" and be strong all the time. That doesn't mean I'm falling apart or need rescuing, it just means I miss him. Most of the time I try to blog uplifting or "strong" posts. But sometimes I have to just let the little moments be known. The reality is that it's not always about being strong and carrying on, sometimes it's about showing those moments of weakness and acknowledging the sadness. The key is not to let those moments become everyday life.
So now the moment has passed and little boy laundry beckons...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Cute hair! I totally agree with you about having someone wash your hair, I love it! I can't fall asleep in the car for anything, I'm totally jealous! And you're right, you don't always have to show your strong side