Thursday, October 30, 2008

IM Fun

So this afternoon Kevin and I had the opportunity for a good chat on IM. After a while Kevin discovered the IMVironments and we had an interesting and fun chat by way of the Doodle IMVironment.


Don't play this dot game with Kevin, he tries to cheat and pretends that he didn't realize he did!See what I mean!!



Ok, this was me, but I never win at Tic Tac Toe, he should let me connect the O's for a win!!
See how he takes advantage of me trying to be all serious..he cheats!
I really did win this one...without cheating!

He thinks he's really funny!

But really I'm funnier than he is, really I am!



My favorite picture drawn.

2 comments:

Spinster Family said...

Thank you for being so patriotic. Here in Germnay we sometimes feel so far away from everything. BTW, check my blog, I tagged you...

Tell Kevin, THANK YOU for serving in the Army. I truly appreciate that we are fighting this war in Iraq and not in the US.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Isn't it AWESOME?! LOL My friend Christina and I play all the time... I can't play with Frank because he's on a mac and I have a mac too but I'm running windows on it so the IMs aren't compatible for the fun stuff! LOL