Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

Happy Hauntings!! Tonight was a fun night. I think we all had fun. I spent most of the day with Nita running around. We hit the post office, went to breakfast, got our nails done, did a bit of shopping. I found treasures like new Nightmare Before Christmas socks..yay!! Oh, sorry got a bit off track for a sec.

Tonight we went to our ward's Trunk or Treat. The kids made out like bandits..got lots of fun treats! I took a few pics there.
The boys in their costumes
Mom in hers
I love "JH", to get a treat out of my trunk, you had to sing me a song. He was singing and doing the actions to "Once I Was a Snowman"
Here is Bro S, lol...I really like the plastic fork look!

After the Trunk-or-Treat, we headed on over to Nita's house for some fun. Somehow I ended up with 193 pics on my camera, but I'm only sharing a few, lol
The boys hanging out by her fireplace

Nita & Nay

Just me and my cauldron!
"EEK!"
Oooooooh, look what we found!
Just a little evening snack, yum!
"Taking care of Spiderman!"
Oh no! Spiderman's real identity has been revealed!

Skeletons in the Graveyard
coming back to life!
Coming out of the tombstonesCovert Skeleton operations
Skeleton Michael undercover
Alright, time to close up the Morgue, come back next year if you DARE!!

Even Kevin and his Soldiers in Iraq had some festive kinda fun! (Can you spot Kevin?)

5 comments:

Celeste J. said...

I love all the pics! Looks like you guys had a fun time!

Amy said...

looks like you guys had fuN! cute costume!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

GREAT costumes! Looks like a fun day!

Amy,Chuck,SabrinaKitty said...

great pics. I am glad that you guys had a great Halloween.

Diamond in the Rough said...

Looks like you had fun. I love the pictures of the boys coming out of the graves...very cool. We miss the ward, we may even make it back there one day. Jess is putting in his WO packet to fly helicopters. I'll keep you posted.