Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bissell Quicksteamer


I have to say I rather like my Bissel Quicksteam Deep Cleaner. I have always disliked cleaning carpets because it has always been hard grueling work. I have back and wrist issues so lugging a huge carpet cleaning machine is pure torture for me. I decided to buy this one and hoped it would be easy AND get the job done and it did. I just did the boys room and it looks GREAT!!!
I would have to say I might have looked like the lady pictured below minus the yellow shirt, but for sure the big smile!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFLMBO... GOOD!! She's just missing the dancing steps while using her Bissell. Should I come take pics of you using it? LOL :)

Amy said...

That looks amazing! I need to get one of those.
Way to go on doing what needs to be done to get the boys to follow directions! I am taking down notes from your blog for when my kiddo's come!