Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Update on Patty

So if my faithful blog readers will recall, I've had some issues with Patty's friend/mother/aunt/Stalker calling my house. Well I thought after being so nice and informing this person that Patty does not live here and would she kindly stop calling my house, the calls would stop. Of course this was not the case. She has since called three more times. Her number comes up on our Caller ID (wonderful little invention that is!). I considered posting the number here on my blog and seeing if any of my dear blogger friends could spare a moment to call her and see if she knew where Patty was. But being the nice, kind person that I am, I pushed that thought aside. Instead, I came home yesterday, checked my voicemail, heard the standard "Patty, Patty, you there Patty!?!" I found the number on my Caller ID and hit redial. When the lady answered I simply said, "Hi! I was just calling to see if you found Patty yet?" The lady replies, sounding a bit puzzled, "what, Patty doesn't live here." I kind of chuckle and say, "yeah, she doesn't live here either, so please stop calling me!" She hung up...I think..maybe..dare I hope that I will not hear from Patty's Stalker anymore??

5 comments:

Michelle said...

ROFLMBO! You crack me up! I would totally call for Patty for you!

Jess the photographer behind the lens at JWilsonPix said...

roflmbo..... that is too funny!!!! You should call her a few more times... just to see if it sinks in..... poor lady... she prob has one of those old folks diseases...(forgive me for not hinking of the proper name for it..) and is calling you in the middle of a fit....amazing tho how she could keep remembering YOUR number... lol...

Drea said...

Nadine that is HILLARIOUS!!! I wish I could do that with some lady who keeps calling here asking for Maria then yelling at us saying "What did you do with Maria?" But my parents don't have caller ID so can't do that, bummer!

Unknown said...

Why didn't you ask if she was looking for chicken patty or steak patty? Then you could say you ate her or that she was hanging out with fries.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

ROFLOL! That is HILARIOUS!!!!