You know there are so many things I miss about my husband when he is far from home. All the lovey dovey type things...his smile, his kisses, his laugh, etc.
But there are times when I REALLY miss him...here is a list of times I miss him sooooooo much!
1. When the lawn needs to be mowed and I have to decide on whether to do it myself or pay someone else to do it.
2. When I need something he put on the very top shelf of the shed.
3. When it's raining and I have to park the car and get soaked instead of being dropped off and having him park and get wet.
4. When I can't open the dang pickle jar.
5. When our car makes a weird noise and I have to figure out what the heck it is.
6. When I need to move the computer desk to clean the CPU and rehook up the wires.
7. When I can't get the stupid pool I bought the kids set up.
Realistically I can do all these things on my own (obviously, they don't just sit here waiting for him to come home) but he is quite handy to have around to take care of these trivial little things.
So while I miss all the romantic things about him...I also miss him doing his own dang chores!!