Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Michael!

Where has the time gone? I swear it was just yesterday I was creeping into Michael's room to make sure that he was alright. From the day he was born he always slept through the night. He has always been a good kid. I can't believe he's 12. It makes me sad because I would love to keep my kids little forever.

Michael is such a sweet spirit. He is so helpful and thoughtful. He is so comfortable with who he is. He has the greatest laugh...a lot of times we have no idea what he is laughing at since he can be quite silly at times but his laughter is contagious.


As he continues to get older, more opportunities await him...some make me cry if I allow myself to think about them others make me proud.


I am so thankful for Michael in my life, the Lord truly blessed us the day He sent Michael to our family.


Happy Birthday Michael!

1 comment:

Celeste J. said...

I hope Michael had a wonderful birthday. He is such a sweet, and special young man. :)