I love doing my 20 Things post...I post it often in the groups I'm in. I think you find out so many interesting things about people. So I'm going to post 20 Facts you may or may not know about me...just 20 random things. If you have your own blog, I challenge you to post 20 facts too and then comment to me to go read and learn more about you!
My 20 Things
1. I have no middle name (most of my records use my maiden name as my middle name)
2. All three of my kids were born in places that start with "K", Kentucky, Korea, Kansas
3. I detest Jello, it's horrid, horrid stuff
4. 18 months ago, I didn't understand NASCAR, now...don't you dare call me on a Sunday or pop in unexpectedly!
5. I teach Sunday School to 12 and 13 year olds
6. I am also a Cub Scout Den Leader
7. There are times when I have put in more volunteer hours in a week then a person works a full time job
8. I own way too many black shirts (12 of the same exact shirt even)
9. I also own way too many pairs of flip-flops
10. I can read a book, no matter how long or big it is in a matter of hours (if it's good)
11. I probably check my email over a dozen times a day
12. I'm addicted to office supplies, Office Max, Office Depot and Staples are dangerous places for me
13. Some of my friends say I'm evil but they like me that way
14. I own over 12 Precious Moments coloring books that have never been colored in
15. There are a lot of foods I'm sure I don't like even though I've never tasted them, they just look like they'd taste awful
16. Mashed potatoes are my comfort food, they can make everything better, even if it's just for a little while.
17. I always thought my calling in life was to be a Soldier, I now realize I had to be a Soldier to meet a Soldier and become an Army wife
18. I love making my kids laugh by asking them crazy questions, they have the best giggles
19. I can't sleep unless I've kissed my kids goodnight and check on them in their beds
20. I love my husband and am grateful for him in my life. I'm a lucky women to be able to call Kevin my husband.