Sunday, July 22, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

Back in June we had our annual family pictures done. I will admit that I don't love these pics. I also admit I'm a tough person to please on pictures and if I don't go into a photo session with a complete vision in my head of how I want things, I'm often disappointed. I wasn't entirely happy with the choice of outfits we wore for family pictures so I think that had a lot to do with it. I love the photographer who did our pictures, she's a friend and talented so I don't want anyone to think I'm bashing her. Some of the pictures came out exactly like I imagined them and others I think were probably wonderful in my mind and so my expectation was higher than reality. Overall I'm happy with them and she did capture the essence of our family and that does make me smile.

No comments: