Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Class of 2016!?!?!


Usually my kids are pretty obedient, really they are, but they do not listen at all when I tell them to STOP growing up so darn fast!  Today Neil came out of his room and he was wearing this shirt.  It stopped me in my tracks.  I asked him where he got it and he said they gave them to all the 8th graders.  Then I asked him who gave him permission to graduate in 2016!  Luckily my kids know I'm a little crazy so he just laughed and walked away.

Seriously, I had a hard enough time sending Michael to high school, now I have to send Neil off too??  I'm going to be a total basket case when Daniel heads off (he still wishes he was born a year later so he could graduate in 2020 instead of 2019).

Just once I'd like for these kids to listen when I tell them to stop growing up so fast! 

P.S.  I'm sure I'm not old enough to be the mother of TWO high-schoolers, am I?

No comments: