Friday, April 06, 2012

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #70

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow.
~Proverb


Be sure to stop by Wife of a Sailor who is the genius behind this weekly adventure, visit her blog and join in the fun!


1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed? I would have changed my 14 year old beating himself mentally at the state wrestling tournament! He's always so hard on himself and when he second guesses himself, he loses focus.

2. What was your favorite thing that happened in March? It's a tie! Celebrating 16 years of marriage and my oldest son's 16th birthday!

3. Check your phone… who was the last person you called and what is your favorite thing about them? My husband...and my favorite thing about him is his smile...he has the best smile!

4. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why? I'd be green because it is my favorite color and it represents so many things I love...the Army and beauty of the earth!

5. What are you looking forward to in April? Hopefully my son's Eagle Court of Honor and Family pictures!

No comments: