Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pretty Pups

Yesterday we took our pups to the groomers to get all prettied up. When they came back they were so fluffy and smelled so good. I don't know what kind of treat they gave them there because they were crazy hyper and just plain silly.

We really love our puppies, which is strange to say since I never thought I would be an animal person. I didn't grow up with dogs, never had a desire to have one and yet these two are so spoiled. At night they start off with one of the boys and when I wake up in the morning, they are somehow all snuggled up next to me...both of them. Sapper really loves her mama, she usually isn't too far away from me. She also loves her boys...she gets really upset if they are not home at night in their beds. She will stalk their rooms and let me know she is unhappy that I let them sleep somewhere other than their own home. Zoe is a lot more laid back but loves her boys too and her daddy, she gets so excited when they come home from work and school.

I love these puppies...they really make me happy!

No comments: