Monday, August 22, 2011

Military Girls Interview

I recently had the opportunity to be "interviewed" by a wonderful blogger out of Australia who is doing a series about female Military Servicemembers and Military Spouses. When I saw her request to find those interested in interviewing on one of the websites I follow, I figured why not? She asked wonderful questions and I got to answer honestly, what better combination is that? I obviously can't speak for all female Veterans or Military Spouses but I can certainly share my insights and feelings but I hope that it gives a little bit of insight on my life as a Military Spouse. I think she did a wonderful job and I was glad to be a part of it.

If you want to check it out, click on the banner below.
I am the second interview so be sure to check out the previous interview, and meet Erika

No comments: